For larger meetings, the Cafe provides a pleasant venue for refreshments and lunch during your meeting, with plenty of natural daylight. We offer a range of catering options for our Day Delegates as described above, or for shorter meetings we are happy to provide just coffees and teas with biscuits. Please note that our Day Delegate rates include room hire and the use of technical equipment. Prices are available on enquiry.
Day Delegate Options
- For lunch, a sandwich buffet is served (corresponding to two slices of bread per person) with a selection of crisps and dips, plus a fresh fruit basket, and is accompanied by fruit juices, teas and coffees.
- Teas and coffees are served a total of 3 times during the day, accompanied by biscuits in the morning.
- Lunch consists of a hot & cold finger buffet, with a fresh fruit basket and fruit juices, teas and coffees.
- Teas and coffees are served a total of 3 times during the day, accompanied by biscuits in the morning and cupcakes in the afternoon.
- Breakfast: Our premier option includes a choice of one of the following: bacon rolls & breakfast croissants; selection of fresh fruit, pastries & hot toast with spreads; or toasted bagels with a selection of fillings e.g. cream cheese, smoked salmon, cold meats, cheeses, scrambled eggs.
- Teas and coffees are served a total of 4 times during the course of the day. Mid-morning tea is accompanied by biscuits and afternoon tea by a selection of cakes/cookies.
- For lunch a 3-course a la carte menu can be provided (for up to 200 delegates; menu on request) or a selection of hot & cold dishes e.g. beef lasagne, roast beef in red wine jus, roast lamb in mint & rosemary jus, grilled chicken kebabs, roasted Mediterranean vegetables. Seasonal salads & vegetables along with a selection of fresh breads are also included, followed by the desert of the day.
- All meals are accompanied by fresh fruit juice & tea and coffee.